500W 80PLUS PSU refers to a power supply unit (PSU) for a computer that can deliver up to 500 watts of power and has an 80 PLUS certification.
The wattage (500W) refers to the maximum amount of power that the PSU can deliver to the computer’s components, such as the CPU, GPU, and other peripherals. The wattage required depends on the specific components in the computer and their power requirements.
The 80 PLUS certification indicates that the PSU is energy efficient, meaning that it can convert a high percentage of the AC power from the wall outlet into DC power for the computer’s components. Specifically, an 80 PLUS PSU is at least 80% efficient at various loads. This certification helps to ensure that the PSU will not waste too much energy as heat, which can lead to higher energy bills and potentially shorten the lifespan of the components.
Overall, a 500W 80PLUS PSU is a suitable choice for a mid to high-end gaming or workstation computer with demanding components that require a higher wattage PSU.
The EagleForce ATX power supply series aimed at the pc enthusiast en pc gamer. Equipped with selected all high-quality components, supplying optimal power under the most demanding circumstances. This 600WATT EagleForce PSU is featured wth New highlights: Version 2.31 specification compliant, advanced circuit design with better grade A components supporting the newest Intel & AMD dual core & quad core micro-processors.
Auto-thermal fan control, maximizing the air cooling performance whilst maintaining reduced sound levels. Energy sufficient and compliant with the Active Power Factor Correction (APFC) Energy Star & 80PLUS certified standards. As well as ErP 2013 Lot6, which guarantees that your PSU will use less than 1W on system standby and lower than 45% transferring efficiency on 5V standby. Housed in cool black powdered coated enclosures and backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- 80PLUS certified
- Compliance with Energy Star & Blue Angel
- ATX Ver.2.31 Specification Compliant
- Sleeved flat cables and EZ-Connectors
- EMI Shielded VGA/HDD and Power connectors
- Supports the newest Intel & AMD based systems
- 120mm silent DC fan PWM fan
- Fan speed Variable by temp-controller
- Completely silent 10.0 dBA up to 45C / 113F
- Active Power Factor Correction (APFC)
- High Efficiency (86%) up to 30% less power consumption
- I/O/OVP/OLP and SCP Short Circuit- Overload- Over Power- & current-Protection
- Output cables:
20+4P *1, 500mmSATA+SATA+IDE *1, 500mmIDE+IDE+SATA *1, 500mmIDE+SATA+SATA *1, 500mmP8 (4+4) *1, 600mmP6 (2+4) *2, 600mm
- 2 year manufacturer warranty